Google Things To Do Ads are relatively new from Google. Typically, you will see these ads at the top of the search engine result page within a carousel.
We’ve chosen to work with Magpie to deliver our Things To Do listings. They have been a great partner for a few key reasons:
- Magpie allows you to customize some of your fields including tour name, description, images, and tagging.
- It’s easy to use.
- You don’t have to contact the booking platform to make changes. Instead, you can make them yourself.
Some Top Tips for Optimizing Google Things To Do Ads
- Include relevant points of interest that are featured on our tour so that you can show up more frequently in searches.
- Include a good image. Take the time to compare to what the OTAs are using for images, and make sure you stand out among the options.
- If you are advertising for more than one tour, don’t use the same image for all of them. You want each listing to stand out.
Being discovered may be more difficult if you do not have the proper coverage on this new ad unit. Learn more about the Importance of Advertising on Google Things To Do in this detailed post.